(Please note that the following points include advanced features in respective modules. The basic features incorporation is expected to be taken for granted by the reader.)
1. Different School Timings for month of May for 10th class students/ for a particular day
2. Different time table for various date spans
3. Rescheduling lectures to visiting staff/ guest lecturers
1. Penalty leave deduction for late in / early out violations
1. Clock Hourly basis (CHB) staff’s payment calculation on basis of lectures conducted/ exams supervised and events
2. Non Teaching staff conducting lectures outside school for social awareness for which CHB payment incorporated in his salary.
3. Automatic TDS Calculation.
1. Rooms booked for events by external applicants
1. Reminders to attend respective events
2. Provision to schedule repetitive events like weekly meetings/ Setting their agendas and noting minutes of meetings along with captured images.
3. Scheduling events for students on basis of their performance (eTechSchool will filter students who should attend such corresponding events)
4. Notification of “lectures will not be conducted” to respective teachers in cases where events are scheduled for respective classes during school hours.
1. Teaching plans and logs are approved by senior teachers. Reports for pending approvals.
2. Provision for teachers to enter Methodologies and tools used.
3. Parents can have an access to these logs to monitor what their child is learning.
1. Automatic allocation of classroom for applicants to avail the test.
2. SMS notifications to parent once the test is completed/ their child enters/ leaves school premises.
3. Shortlisting students on basis of weighted average of his individual tests scores.
4. Sending respective notifications to shortlisted and rejected candidates.
1. Provision to define levels for subjects like English and Mathematics. As and when a student clears one level he moves to the next level.
1. Provision to define exam groups where desired weightage can be given to marks of exams which fall under respective groups.
Evaluation Category Mapping:
1. Different Co-Scholastic categories grades can be averaged out to show under common header. For instance if grades of (2B)Work Education- Team Work and (2B)Work Education-Marketing Skill need to be averaged out and showed under the header Work Education, that can be easily done.
1. Students scores in scholastics and co-scholastics through out his academic career are used to calculate his aptitude in various disciplines.
2. Rules for these are also maintained in the system. For instance, to measure aptitude of a child towards Logico – Mathematical Thinking his scores in Science, Maths, Thinking Skills and Scientific Skills can be used, similarly for measuring aptitude towards Bodily-Kinesthetic
scores of sports competence can be used.
Teacher’s Report Card:
1. Every teacher is given a score on basis of
1. her classes performance for the subjects which she teaches,
2. tools and methodologies she uses for teaching,
3. percentage of syllabus for which she conducts exams,
4. nature of test which she conducts,
5. review from her senior and her attendance.
2. This score is used for appraisals.